Thread: What shaft?

Default What shaft?

Hello Seybert's friends,

I'm interested in purchasing the new OB coco Sneaky (when you guys get them) but I don't know if I want to go with the OB Classic shaft or the Predator FAT shaft. It's definitely either one as I like a stiffer/firmer hit and a bigger diameter but I want the lower deflecting shaft. I have a feeling that the FAT is the lower deflecting of the two but I was hoping for any insight that would aid in my decision.

Thanks guys!

Default Re: What shaft?

btw I currently play with a Predator FAT shaft and really enjoy the shaft.

Yes the fat shaft has a little lower deflection but not much due to the 13.2mm diameter.
    Thanks, Rick
    General Manager
    Seyberts Billiard Supply

I have tried stiff ash shaft and they are really good for using, you can also try by yourself and they are little harder, so the grip and hit will be good. The other one Predator FAT shaft is also very good to use. You can try both and take any one, whichever you feel is suitable for you.

The upper part of a cue stick is described as the shaft, whereas the lower section is referred to as the butt. Most pool cue shafts are made of a Canadian Maple. Some pool cue makers have opted to enfold their shafts in graphite or fiberglass.

This is based on driver CARRY. If you drive and roll is 261 that does not mean you need an XS shaft. If you don't know your driver carry, you might be better off looking more at your club used from 150 yards out or your clubhead speed if you know it. When in doubt or on the edge it's usually better to go with the less stiff flex.

live cricket streaming
    Last edited by alfrid; 06-23-2014 at 01:54 AM.

Default What shaft

What I would like to know is why did that Chebon Gouge guy all of a sudden resign? Or was he really fired?

Thread Information