Thread: Tip advice.

Default Tip advice.

I am about to have my tip replaced on my Viking cue. It currently has the factory tip which is about 6 years old. I am looking for advice on what to get. Should I spend the money on the Layered tip? I am only a Thursday night fun league player. I am just looking for a good quality tip that will be consistent. Are the layered tip more maintenance? Is there any brands I should stay away from?

Thanks

Default Re: Tip advice.

Moori has been an all around very good tip, but there is also Kamui now which is now very popular. I would go with the soft tips in either of them.
    Thanks, Rick
    General Manager
    Seyberts Billiard Supply

Default Re: Tip advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Moori has been an all around very good tip, but there is also Kamui now which is now very popular. I would go with the soft tips in either of them.
    I to am looking for a new tip. I bought a used cheap cue to use until I get back to my good cues in the Philippines. I used Moori cue tips for many years and would use nothing else. I tried a Kamui and got hooked on them as did most of my close friends. I want to try something else for the used cue I just bought. The Kamui tip cost more than the cue did. Shoot well my friends.

Thread Information