Thread: Short Cues

Cool Short Cues

Ok So i have decided to go ahead with the 7 ft table and just have to live with short cues on a few shots. Im not a major pool junkie so it doesn't bother me that much, but what are the different sizes you can get in short cues. I know i need a 48 inch but do they make a 50 inch or a 46 inch?

Chris

Default Re: Short Cues

I don't know about production cues but a custom cue maker can make you a cue with any butt length.

There are the Stealth junior cues that are shorter (both butt and shaft) and they are well balanced and make a great short cue for those tight spots...

Also check the troubleshooter cues here at Seyberts they make house cues in different lengths.
    http://www.seyberts.com/catalog/Trou...ers-164-1.html
    " A BAD NIGHT OF POOL IS BETTER THEN A GOOD DAY AT WORK "
    http://www.ibilliard.co.il
    My Humble (but growing...) Pool Cues Collection

Kenny Murrell made a short cue for me way back. I had a Nova shaft that was 29 inches mated to it. I have gotten a lot of offers for it.
    Confronting stupidity head on and coming face to face with myself on occasion.

No longer do you have to be frustrated with shorter cues that feel like you are holding nothing but air. Get a Trouble Shooter today and enjoy shooting in your pool room a little more. Trouble Shooter Cues are unique and well balanced short cues. If your pool table is in a smaller room or you have obstacles keeping you from using a regular length cue in certain spots then a Trouble Shooter Cues is your solution. Trouble Shooters Cues have additional weight added to the butt to make the cue feel and weigh similar to a full length cues. Trouble Shooter Cues are available in 24", 30", 36", 42", 48" AND 52"

live tv football
    Last edited by alfrid; 06-23-2014 at 01:59 AM.

Thread Information