Thread: hypnosis tapes??

Default hypnosis tapes??

hey guys, i just got back from the huge APA turnout in Las Vegas Nevada and i bought a few things down there and i was looking at these two hypnosis tapes and they are supposidly supposed to help you overcome choking under pressure situations and supposed to calm you down so you can play a great game and they claim to be able to get you in dead stroke or free stroke whenever you need to. i'm just curious if they're a bunch of crap that they can sell off on someone or if they really do work. anyone ever try it?
    don't take any shot for granted...that's how you can easily blow run outs :-)

My thoughts on hypnosis are that if you want it to work and beleive that it will, it will help you to some degree.
    If you think it will fail. it will.
    Just out of curiosity, how much were they asking for the tapes?

they were asking $99 for one and $149 for the other and they supposidly are supposed to help you but like i said before i doubt they really would. just my thoughts, kinda same as yours and that's what other people said to me too, if you think they will they probably will but if you think they won't they might not. yeh $250 for them seemed a bit of a rip off too. i'll see if i can find them online to show you which ones i was looking at.

250 Wow
    Think I'll wait for the going out of business sale.

here's a link for one of them, http://www.usbilliardssupplies.com/bhauds.html and the other one i haven't found yet but the other ones for a hundred bucks, it's crazy, i think it's called "overcoming contenderosis" or something like that.

actually same website and both of them are down the page about a 1/3 of the way http://www.usbilliardssupplies.com/b...nd-videos.html

Your local library has, or can probably get for you, self hypnosis materials. They may not be specifically adapted to the pool player but it is just a matter of coming up with your own affirmations.

Thread Information