36 40.45%
  • Other

12 13.48%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite tip

Stab Guest

I like Hercules.

Sumo Water Buffalo

I've only used 2 different tips Le pro and the Moori. And to probably everyone's surprise, I like the Le pro much better. I don't like the moori because it wouldn't keep it's shape. It never actually mustroomed, but I couldn't keep a dime's radius on it to save my life. I had a MH moori too, not a soft one. Anyway, I think the shape of the tip is far more important than the brand name, type of leather, etc. Dime is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I've only used 2 different tips Le pro and the Moori. And to probably everyone's surprise, I like the Le pro much better. I don't like the moori because it wouldn't keep it's shape.
    Hmmm. ur the only person I've heard saying this. I'v eplayed with a Moori MH and it NEVER lose it's shape. Maybe you got a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It never actually mustroomed, but I couldn't keep a dime's radius on it to save my life. I had a MH moori too, not a soft one. Anyway, I think the shape of the tip is far more important than the brand name, type of leather, etc. Dime is the best.
    Dime is best? Efren Reyes plays witha flat tip. Shape is all personal preferrence. BUT the brand and type of tip is important.

Le Pro's are very inconsistent. I'll take the Moori any day.

I like tip I got on my cue don,t know the name because my cue man won,t tell me . I think is a Instoke.

Your kidding... 8O I guess I really don't know what to think about that
    Thanks,
    Sid

Mississauga Fats Guest

Laminated tips-Talisman[can't justify the Moori ripoff pricing].Natural tips-Triangle.And There's no way I could see anyone,much less a world class player,playing with a "flat tip".It's impossible to put any spin on the white with a flat tip.Maybe on a break cue though.

Dime is best? Efren Reyes plays witha flat tip. Shape is all personal preferrence. BUT the brand and type of tip is important.
    [/quote]

Is that right? How do you know Efren Reyes plays with a flat tip?

I take Talisman for the best bang for the buck. Speaking of LePRO, I have one in my cue and it doesn't mushroom. It still keep the dime shape. I play and break with it though, that compressed the tip. Probably that's why it still has the dime radius. I have never to reshape my LePRO.

If MOORI isn't that expensive, I would vote MOORI as the best tip out there.

~thank's
    CANT Live without POOL!!!

Default Come again

Quote Originally Posted by logen357
    I like tip I got on my cue don,t know the name because my cue man won,t tell me . I think is a Instoke.
    He won't tell you what tip he put on your cue? And I keep thinking I've heard it all.

Thread Information