Thread: Shipping rates

Default Shipping rates

I would like to get some information about FedEx shipping rates (exactly to Hungary...) because I have to bother Cary at Seybert's with all my questions - and that one is because Seybert's website has some problems with the shipping choices at the moment :o(

If anyone could tell me where can I find a working page that would tell me how much does a delivery cost to Hungary... I've found this page: http://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home?cc=US&language=en but this one won't accept the Hungarian ZIP code :o(((

Thanks in advance,
    Pooh
    Best regards,
    David Bredan

Hello. We have communicated through email regarding the shipping costs and I am more then happy to assist you with this. Just let me know what will be on the order and I will quote you the shipping from there.

Sid is working on fixing the shipping errors on our shopping cart. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns I am just an email away.

Best Regards
    Cary Thompson
    Customer Service
    Seybert's Billiard Supply

Hey Pooh, just email Cary with any problems that you might have, and she'll be more then happy to help you out, I know this because that's what I do, and she's always been very helpfull.

Sorry for my late reply but that post that Cary posted was sent in at 8.31 pm and unfortunately that was too late for me to get to my PC... and this is my first time using my computer...
    So, firstly I would like to thank Cary for all the help she gave me yesterday and for this reply and secondly thank you, Rylis24, for your post either.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to get to know how great Seybert's customer service is, and in this way I could also experience how helpful and kind Cary is.
    Today I'm ready to place my order and I believe, that everything is going to be perfect!

Thank you Cary!
    Best regards,
    David Bredan

Finally my package is here - just in time! Unfortunately there still are some problems with Hungarian customs but thank god they have a few very helpful employees too!
    Thank you Cary once again for your help, but don't feel the relaxed as I am going to order from you soon again! :twisted:
    Best regards,
    David Bredan

Thread Information