Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kamui Tips!!!

Don't waste the time getting to know different tips... with practice you can make a triangle do what a moori does which then in turn can do what a screw on tip can do... the tip is important in the matter that it is well shaped, and is kept free of slippery contaminants... other than that I would bet that anyone with the same amount of practice can make them all perform the same...

So that being said we should all just go for the easiest to maintain right?

Sounds good in theory anyway

Consistency is the thing I look for in a tip,,,Triangle or screwons do not have it. I've played well with a triangle tip,,,but not to the same degree as a layered tip.

Of the non-layered tips, I think Triangle is probably the best unless you don't like a medium-hard tip. The Triangles I have used were very consistent, needed little or no maintenance and did not mushroom. Not bad for a tip that I can buy for a lot less than a buck each.

I play a Talisman because it has the best value and performance I have found. It doesn't hurt that Tony Jones takes care of his customers in a manner much like Seybert's takes care of theirs. Both have customer service that other vendors should emulate.
    The race may not got the swift nor the battle to the strong, but the smart money bets that way.

Thank you all for the answers....... For the ones that alredy used Kamui tips, what so you think about it? The feel, the maintenance, etc??

Without the intention to underestimate some tips, the Moori have the reputation of be the "best tips" (I know that it depends on several factors and bottom line is matter of personal preference) but let me take the freedom just for simplicity to assume that the affirmation is true. In your opinion the Kamui can take the place (of "best tips") that currently have the Moori??

Thanks

The kamui tips definitely hold chalk better. I tried all 4 hardnesses and I prefer the ms (Medium soft). But thats a personal preference. They hold there shape quite well and just seem to have a really nice feel. I'm quite sure if they were a little less expensive and more widely available ,,they would be the (best tip).

Thanks everyone for the opinions..... I'll be buying some Kamui Tips, so I test it and get my owns conclusions, I'll let you know the outcome :-)

what site can i find kamui tips.

http://www.fivestarbilliards.com/Mer...roduct_Count=2

Or google.com.. but this fivestar seems to be the best of them all - probably this company is big enough too to let you get your tips soon as they should have some in stock - I'd go for this page, for more go for google!
    Best regards,
    David Bredan

my personal favorite in sniper. Kamui sounds very interesting though.

Default Re: Kamui Tips!!!

I have tried allot of diff tips like moori sniper just to name a few but I have foud that these kamui tips do the best job so far i have had a med soft regular and a med black the black tip well lets just say it is the best tip I have ever had on a stick I love it but dont get me wrong I love the reg tip also but like most it is a personal pref yes they are a little expensive and hard to find but for me they are worth it u know what they say you get what you pay for

Thread Information