Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kamui Tips!!!

Default Kamui Tips!!!

Hello Everyone:

I open this post to get information and opinions about the Kamui tips...... apparently those are a really nice High Quality Japanese multilayered tips.... (something like the Moori....). Here is the link of the website:

http://www.kamuitips.com/

Any thought??

Thanks in advance

Huh interesting...looks like a moori...why not just go with a moori?

I have just returned to using Talisman Pro medium tips. I tried the Tiger medium and the Moori III and they both play as well as the Talisman for considerably more money.

Roll in the superlative customer service Tony Jones provides for those times when there is a problem and the Talisman Billiards products beat them all hands down.

I buy my Talisman Tips from Seybert's where I get excellent pricing and excellent customer service, if I should need it.

Who could ask for anything more?
    The race may not got the swift nor the battle to the strong, but the smart money bets that way.

I have a Kamui tip and love it. It is far better than the MooriIII. I've pretty much tried them all. In my opinion,,the best 3 are,,1-kamui 2-molavia 3-sniper. The moori originals were great,,but not the 3's.

i used to use moori, but recently switched to sniper. main thing i like about the sniper is that it is totally maintenance free. keeps its shape, never gets glassy, never mushrooms. all the high end tips play pretty well IMO, it's just how long they last and how much maintenance you have to do. for a cheap tip, it's hard to beat a triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by McChen
    i used to use moori, but recently switched to sniper. main thing i like about the sniper is that it is totally maintenance free. keeps its shape, never gets glassy, never mushrooms. all the high end tips play pretty well IMO, it's just how long they last and how much maintenance you have to do. for a cheap tip, it's hard to beat a triangle.
    I loved my triangle too - on my McD. -, now I have the standard tip on the 314(2), the Everest and I like that too - I'll use that one till it lasts (6 months?) and then I'll go for a Moori Med - just curiousity.
    Best regards,
    David Bredan

I guess I'm just a little picky. But I do seem to get spoiled after using my shaft with the Kamui tip on it. Chalk holds better and it just has a better feel to it overall. Talisman tips are okay,,,but delamination is common.

I've known at least a dozen people who have used Talisman tips and have used a good number myself and, in that time with that sample, I have known of three that delaminated and all three were replaced by Tony Jones within a few days.

The Talisman tip may not be your cup of tea but they are a high quality tip giving good performance for a fraction of the cost of tips that only play as well.
    The race may not got the swift nor the battle to the strong, but the smart money bets that way.

The Kamui is my favorite as well. I prefer them just a bit over the Moori and Talisman tips. As for waiting for a tip to wear out, when I get a new cue or shaft the first thing I do is put a good tip on it.

Top Secret Nuclear Facility (No... Seriously)

I think a majority of the Talismans that delam, are due to install error.. At least that was the case with mine...

Still though, I much prefer Hercules tips over any others... I don't care for the Mooris at all...

Thread Information