Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jazz Cues w/Predator shafts

Default Jazz Cues w/Predator shafts

Built by a local custom cue maker here in Orlando, Fla. I was gonna buy a 5K Predator but after reading they are being made in China I decided not to....(sorry Neil just a personal preference). I now own 3 Jazz cues, one has an original 314 from a Sneaky Pete I bought in 2000, the next one is only a week old with a Z2 shaft that I just purchased from this site and the 3rd one is a break stick with a phenolic tip.
    Travis has been making cues (as a hobby) for about 10 yrs and is now making and selling about between 30-40 a year.
    Very nice craftsmanship, all made by hand at his house and right here in the USA
    I almost bought a KJ cue w/ a predator shaft from here but changed my mind after playing with a Jazz.
    Best cues I ever played with and very reasonable prices for being custom built.

PS:I wish I knew how to upload pics in this forum, I would proudly display them all.

hi, I've sent you a PM regarding posting pictures
    " A BAD NIGHT OF POOL IS BETTER THEN A GOOD DAY AT WORK "
    http://www.ibilliard.co.il
    My Humble (but growing...) Pool Cues Collection

Just replied Skor. Thanks man :P

Nice cues... 8)

" A BAD NIGHT OF POOL IS BETTER THEN A GOOD DAY AT WORK "
    http://www.ibilliard.co.il
    My Humble (but growing...) Pool Cues Collection

Thank You for uploading the pics Skor. The wild one on the left is the break stick made of laminated maple and it has a phenolic tip.
    The middle one is rosewood with maple and mother of pearl inlays and ebony veneers with the original 314 shaft.
    The one on the far right is ebony and maple with the Z-2 shaft.
    If anyone wants to contact Travis his number is 407-306-7784 and he will do just about anything you want.
    I paid $300.00 for the breakstick and around $500.00 each for the other 2.

Top Secret Nuclear Facility (No... Seriously)

No offense but I know Travis, and the guy is kinda an ass. He does mediocre work, and tries to talk crap about other local cue makers, when his work doesn't half stack up to theirs.

I guess you're entittled to your opinion audiopre. I have never heard him say anything bad about anybody.
    Personally I like his work and won't let anyone else touch my cues.

Top Secret Nuclear Facility (No... Seriously)

Yeah, like said... No offense meant at all.. Definitely just one man's opinion...

When it comes down to it, you're happy with it... 8)

Shoot out of Clicks?

Yes I go to Clicks South from time to time and I'll be playing in the APA 9 ball league out of there next session.
    I mentioned to Travis what you said and he laughed it off, doesn't know who you are though but he also said that's your opinion and you have a right to it.
    Have a great weekend.

Oh I have played with several sticks and this Jazz/predator combo is working out nicely for me. I do want a Joss though w/ a pred. shaft and I'm hoping to get it for Christmas

Thread Information