Thread: why can seybe bucks substract the cue price in shopp cart?

Default why can seybe bucks substract the cue price in shopp cart?

I know that we can't use the seybert bucks to substract the cue prices. But when i am doing a kind of calculation in shopping cart, activating the seybert bucks can decrease the total shooping cost. It's quite botherin.

For example, when i add a P2 curly maple to my shopping cart, and activate the seyb bucks, the price goes down from $915 to $860-sth.

Here are my questions.

1. Are there any seybert bucks for P2 curly maple leather wrap? if so, how much? Are seyberts bucks redeemable for cue price only?
    If they aren't, am I going to pay the seybert price like 20% off the price?

2. Do I have to pay insurance eventhogh it is free continental shipping?
    How fast exactly the fedex ground to reach the destinastion?

3. Does seybert offer stack leather instead of ultra leather? if so are u goin to charge me any adddtional cost?

I really appreciate 4 the reply. I need to straight somethings up before i order P2 curly maple from seyberts.
    Why is it always confusing when u 're looking 4 a new cue?

I don't know about some of your questions, but Seybert's can install a stack leather wrap on a cue for you. Just specify it in your order.
    Boy, he is great! Jeez, that old fat man. Look
    at the way he moves. Like a dancer.
    And them fingers, them chubby fingers. And that stroke. It's like he's, uh, like he's playing a
    violin or something.

Thx 4 the reply nathar

What i am confused about is seybert bucks. Seybert said that u couldn't reduce the price using seyberts bucks. They're on'y addtional merchandise like shipping, tips, and other accecories.

In shopping cart, seyberts bucks reduced the total of the grand price. It's contradictive. In last thread, it was written that P2 curly maple has NO seyberts bucks.

So which of these things are true?

If you get a discount with the Seybert bucks then I wouldn't complain about it. And as far as I can tell, all of the Predator P2's have Seybert's Bucks. It's possible that someone posted some bad info. Which post did you read this in?

Never mind. I just read that post. If you will notice on the date of the post, it was posted in 2003. If you look on the P2 page in Seybert's store, all of the P2's are listed with Seybert's Bucks. 8)
    And them fingers, them chubby fingers. And that stroke. It's like he's, uh, like he's playing a
    violin or something.

THx Jesus and Nathar. How fool I am.

By the way,can anybody tell me how much the uograde from real leather to stack leather?

How can I pay with bank wire since no bankwire option in the shipping cart?

Those questions will have to be answered by the Seybert's staff. At the top of this page there is a link to "Return To Seybert's Home Page". Click that link. From the home page there is a link "contact us" just above the "Hacker Safe" label. Click on the contact us link and follow the prompts and you will probably receive a quicker response. I wouldn't expect to hear anything until tomorrow though as it is Sunday night here. Most busineses in the US are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
    violin or something.

Default why can seybe bucks substract the cue price in shopp cart

Bucks will probably win, but the games not even over yet. Crazier things have happened in the NBA.

Thread Information