View Poll Results: How much does this cue cost?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • $250

2 18.18%
  • $1,250

4 36.36%
  • $2,500

2 18.18%
  • $10,000

1 9.09%
  • $25,000

0 0%
  • $50,000

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Cue EVER made!!!

Default Best Cue EVER made!!!

This is the best cue i have ever seen in my life. It is a Dana Cues Original (An old guy who is out of Miami spends months on each cue). He looks at each of his cues as a work of art. And of corse NEVER sacrificing performance. He told me (His name is Dana Drew) that this particular cue took him 4 months to fully complete. I was also lucky enough to have actually played with it. It was perfect in every way I will buy one once i can.

Also check out the butt of the cue.... Here is a quote from his website

"At the time (the 1800's), cues had a flat side on the butt which allowed players to use both ends of the stick, especially for hard to reach shots. The flat end allowed the player to balence and shoot with the butt of the cue on the long shots. At some point those cues became "illegal""

Truely an amazing cue look at those points how sharp they are
    Guess how much it costs?

http://www.danacues.com/cue_of_the_month__October.htm

This cue looks like Russian Billiard cues (Pyramid cues)

" A BAD NIGHT OF POOL IS BETTER THEN A GOOD DAY AT WORK "
    http://www.ibilliard.co.il
    My Humble (but growing...) Pool Cues Collection

yes that is a striking resemblence but Dana's inlay points are so sharp they could cut steel.

I've seen many variations of that splicing technic in many Russian Billiard cues, this picture was just the best I could find in 5 minutes....
    Anyway, ask him where did he get the idea for this cue, I'm sure that russian billiard will be the answer (if he'll be honest with you)
    " A BAD NIGHT OF POOL IS BETTER THEN A GOOD DAY AT WORK "
    http://www.ibilliard.co.il
    My Humble (but growing...) Pool Cues Collection

Sterling also has a variation of this style.
    Boy, he is great! Jeez, that old fat man. Look
    at the way he moves. Like a dancer.
    And them fingers, them chubby fingers. And that stroke. It's like he's, uh, like he's playing a
    violin or something.

Default McDermott

Here is the best cue on the market.....................lol The price range isn't even on the poll up there!! It is selling for $150,000! I wonder how many they have sold? I need to get my hands on one so I can sell it to buy a house. LOL I really don't like this stick I just thought it was crazy at that price. And at 9lbs I guess it is only to look at, cause I wouldn't want to attempt to play with it. I don't know what I would consider the best cue to be , but I thought this one was a conversation starter. LOL

http://www.mcdermottcue.com/IntimidatorSwordStory.asp[/img]
    If they don't have a pool hall in Heavan, then I ain't going!

That is a nice looking cue! (Not the $150000 McDermott.) I wouldn't mind owning that cue, I especially like how the inlay points continues up the shaft.

That flat on the butt you were talking about is called a "Splade" and generic to snooker and/or snooker cues. The cues actually being illegal I am not sure about for I don't from that region but its quite possible. I guess this is when the sneaky pete came about...

In respect to the overall cue I think it a lazy point and actually made as a one piece cue then tranformed to be a two piece ...unknowingly is this balanced?

also would this be almost a 10mm split s/carom cue ?

when did pyramid start anyway ?

this cue has several very exotic (expensive) woods in it which makes the price rediculas. The Cue is balenced and like I said earlier it plays GREAT!!! Dana Drew told me it sells for $50,000 !!!!!!! outragous if you ask me but truely a spectacluar cue. like kylel said I like that the design continues up the shaft. I think this is the best and the most unique cue i have ever seen.

jesus I can get more buttterfly layered points for 2000-5000 not 50

Thread Information