Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: anyone own a lucasi cue?

I've been shooting with a Lucasi for about 2 years. I did own a fantastic 15 year old Schon, but when my car got totaled so did my stick. Without insurance (no homeowners or renters either) I was heartbroken. I am one of the editors of a pool magazine, and although I love my job, it doesn't pay real well! One of our readers took pity on me & GAVE me his old Lucasi when he bought a new Predator (thanks again Mike!) :P I couldn't believe how much like my Schon it hit! I love it, & I get a lot of comments on how great it looks, too! The quality of workmanship is exceptional, and the way it hits is supurb. I would recommend one to anyone!

Default Lucasi cues

I don't know how to do this, so the above comment about Lucasi cues was listed as annonymous. I am proud of my Lucasi, & would never want anyone to think I was ashamed to say so. Since I was logged in, I thought that the site would add my personal info, but since it didn't, I will :!: My name is Sandy and my email is insideenglish2@msn.com (in case anyone wants to ask more about my stick). Lucasi cues are GREAT!

Default Lucasi l-2010

I just got a 2010, I have no idea why. I have since shined up my Meucci 9712 with it's three red-dot shafts to sell and my old MO 3 is going to rest in it's case. The 2010 is perfectly made, :lol: has a solid, predictable hit, and has a more forward balance that really helps when shooting open bridges or off the rail. Get one.

Default lucasi ~~

i just get a new lucasi cue l-E1, actually is my first pool stick....it feel totaly different .... feel like ....DOOM... :twisted: time to play :P

lucasi is the best cue that you can get in the price 8O

I own both lucasi model hi and low but the low end got a bester shaft so i guest lucasi don't care about the shaft that they make for their cue

I own 2 cues. A Meucci and a Lucasi. I ordered the Meucci with specifics to weight and shaft diam. I picked up the Lucasi sneaky pete on ebay for 60 bucks to use as just a break cue. The Meucci spends most of it's time in the case wearing joint protectors. :| I'm crazy about my Lucasi. For the price they ask, you can't go wrong.

I've owned two Lucasi cues. I had a 2004, which I liked enough that I soon bought a 2010 with the Uni-Loc joint. I used it for a year, then on a whim tried a Predator 3k-1. My Lucasi was sold on eBay about a week later. While I really thought the Lucasi was a great cue (one of my teammates now has my 2004), the Predator was better for my game.

I think Lucasi definitely has the best quality for the money.

Their designs are good and they stand behind their product.

How does one determine what "model" one has? I bought one last night at a pool hall, because I really liked it. But I havent been able to find any matches on the web. I found a thread about older models, but the links didnt work. It's "signed" Buddy Hall and has XXIII on the butt. Beatuiful woods, inlays, and ring work. Or is every stick different? Aren't parts handmade? -Jim.

Default Re: anyone own a lucasi cue?

hey, what up? I own a 2 year old xii and I absolutly love it. It's my baby

Thread Information